After having the same car for the last decade, I bought a new one! Why, you ask? Because, as Tom Haverford and Donna Meagle from the oh-so-clever Parks and Recreation know, sometimes you've got to:
Treat yo' self.
When was the last time you treated yo' self? What better time than now? Here's a list of my favorite Treat Yo' Self finds (all under $30!) from lady-owned Etsy shops.
10. Pillar Candle (black text on white)
|by August Ink Design Co.|
8. Decorative Banner (gold glitter paper)
|by Pink Antlers|
|by Hungry Designs|
6. Desk Paperweight (recycled dictionary pages)
|by Hull Street Studio|
5. Cake Topper (gold glitter paper)
|by The Sweet Petite Shop|
4. Hand Embroidery (fabric)
3. Greeting Card (black and gold paper)
|by First & Print|
2. Necklace (stamped silver metal)
|by Great Big Bag O Trinkets|
1. Pillow (rainbow colored fabric and felt)
So, how will you treat yo' self in 2015?